We are always excited to welcome new patients to our office and look forward to meeting you on your first appointment. Your initial visit will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of the orthodontic problems present. We will address some of the most commonly asked questions such as:
- How long will treatment take?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- When is the best time to start treatment?
- What type of braces are available?
- How much will it cost and payment options?
We will also be happy to discuss any other concerns and answer any other questions you may have.
If treatment is needed an appointment will be scheduled for orthodontic diagnostic records. However, for your convenience, if you are fairly certain that treatment is needed you may schedule the exam and records together. Please mention this to our scheduling coordinators.
After we have evaluated your records and developed the appropriate treatment plan, a consultation appointment will be scheduled to thoroughly review the records, explain the treatment plan details, and discuss fees and payment options. We will make every effort to provide the information needed for you to feel comfortable with our office and have a clear understanding of the orthodontic treatment that will be provided.
Once you have scheduled your first appointment, we will mail you appropriate information and our office health/history form. Should you need an additional form you may access them here. Please print and fill out the desired form and bring it to your first appointment.
Did You Know
- CONVENIENT OFFICE LOCATIONS… We have two great locations to make it easy to schedule appointments closer to where you live, work, or attend school. Both of our offices offer a comfortable, relaxing and fun atmosphere.
- INVISALIGN PREMIER PROVIDER… Dr. Russo has over 12 years experience with Invisalign and Invisalign Teen treatment. We can offer Invisalign treatment to most patients who do not prefer braces.
- DAMON BRACES OFFICE… Our office utilizes and features the Damon braces system technology. Our patients experience fewer appointments, less discomfort, shorter treatment times, and outstanding beautiful smiles.
- UP TO DATE WEBSITE… Our website is patient friendly, easy to use and current with orthodontic information. It is available to view office and treatment information, appointments, account info, and make payments online.
- SOCIAL MEDIA FRIENDLY… Our patients enjoy interacting with our office thru Facebook and other social media forms. "Like us" on Facebook for on going contests and promotions.
- SPORTS MOUTHGUARDS… As a courtesy to our patients, we provide orthodontic mouthguards for all sports for any student athlete.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENT BUMPERS… As a courtesy to our patients, we provide brace bumpers to improve comfort for those that play brass instruments and flute.
- TREATMENT PROGRESS UPDATES… Whenever requested Dr. Russo will consult with you to answer questions and provide an update on your child’s treatment progress.
- EMERGENCIES… You will be able to reach Dr. Russo after office hours for emergencies. No interacting with doctor answering services, you will be given Dr. Russo's personal number. Dr. Russowill speak with you personally to address your problem.
You may access the following forms to assist us with your care. Please print and fill out the following forms, then bring them to your appointment.
*These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the Adobe logo above to download.